Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Teaching Packets for November!!!

November is a short teaching month but a busy one. My new product - November Activities is on my Teachers pay Teachers store right now! It's a packet of easy to use activities that cover the Super 6: the 6 major curriculum areas - Literacy, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts. Find it at www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/kt-education 
 
Take a minute and visit my website - www.kteducation.com
 
While you're at it, check out another new product in my 5 in 5 Series - 5 Fall Leaf Activities in 5 Days.  See below  
 
  
 Announcing another new product in our 5 in 5 Series5 Fall Leaf Activities in 5 days. Order it at my Teachers pay Teachers store. It's the perfect product to get you and your students outside on a glorious Fall day!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment